Bupa Plus is an engagement program that delivers extra value to Bupa members (in addition to their policy) through exclusive offers, events, competitions, information, tools and apps.
Our vision statement is as follows: To align to the health and wellbeing positioning of Bupa Australia and aid in delivering on Bupa’s core proposition of being a health and care partner.
The program is delivered through state and segment led eDM communications, the Bupa Plus microsite and a range of events and experiences.
A natural link with our purpose and vision statement positioning (see above)
A direct relationship to one or more of our core target audiences
A part of a well-respected organisation
Ability to fulfil high volume consumption
National reach (or coverage across multiple states)
Ability to assist in building awareness of the Bupa brand
Alignment to one of our core categories: Fitness, Nutrition, Health (mental and physical), Entertainment and Lifestyle or Bupa products (Bupa Optical, Bupa Pet Insurance, Bupa Home and Contents etc.)
Ability to provide at least one of the following:
• An ongoing offer
• A tactical (short-term or one-off) offer
• A "money can’t buy experience"
Once you have submitted your application, your proposal will be sent to the relevant Bupa department.
Applications will be assessed based on suitability, feasibility and resources required (human and monetary).
Applicants will be notified of the outcome within six weeks.
Bupa generally requires four months lead time to effectively plan and implement our activities.
Different opportunities for exposure will be provided depending on the offerings provided. These will be subject to negotiation and Bupa's discretion.
Please complete your details and upload your proposal document using the upload function below. Your proposal must include your company’s background, the proposed offer and contact details.
1. Information on how to enter, and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry to the competition is only open to Bupa members who are Australian residents over the age of 18 years. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter are ineligible to enter. Employees (and their immediate families) of agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
3. Promotion commences on Tuesday 4 April 2017 at 12.01am (AEDT) and ends on Thursday 13 April 2017 at 11.59pm (AEDT) (Promotional Period).
4. To enter, the entrant must visit www.bupaplus.com/easterhunt to submit their details (including their name, email, mobile number and postcode). An entrant is only eligible to receive the prize if they have completed all of the required details.
Any other competition T&Cs can go here, blue area expands below to allow for any more copy. Area can expand down to fit more copy in. All responses will be kept anonymous and confidential and only analysed on an aggregate basis to ensure privacy. Any personal information collected will be handled in accordance with Bupa’s Information Handling Policy.
Please confirm so we can make sure you get only
the best, most relevant offers and content.
Please confirm your location so we can make sure you get only the best, most relevant offers and content.